Plywood designs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
These are a couple more of the plywood designs that I have been playing with. The first one is Truestone with dyed stabilized box elder and plywood and the second one is just plain old plywood segmented a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_6321.jpg
    IMG_6321.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_6324.jpg
    IMG_6324.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 438
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

#2 is a real winner - nice symmetrical pattern. #1 is not to my liking - completely non-symmetrical with too many contrasts. There is nothing that ties the design together.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
#2 is a real winner - nice symmetrical pattern. #1 is not to my liking - completely non-symmetrical with too many contrasts. There is nothing that ties the design together.
I agree and would trash it except it went already. You just never know what people will like.:)

Jim Burr

Banned
I'm on the #2 boat Neil...concept of #1 has merit though! I see some hope for incorporation of stuff.
I drove through Fairfield yesterday!!
Keep it up, good effort there!

thewishman

I agree and would trash it except it went already. You just never know what people will like.:)

I sold cars for a while. No matter how junky the trade-in, there was always a buyer. There's a butt for every seat.

Not saying your pen was junky:),you just never know what people will like. Congrats on the sale

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I like these ply-pens Neil. Is that a new photo booth? :biggrin: Next time I'm in Fairfield, I want to go to Rawleys Drive-In :biggrin:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I like these ply-pens Neil. Is that a new photo booth? :biggrin: Next time I'm in Fairfield, I want to go to Rawleys Drive-In :biggrin:
You got it, Rawleys for dogs(anytime you want). And no, that isn't a new photo booth, it's a sheet of plexi ontop of the laser, it was convenient...LOL

KDM

#1 is not to my liking, either and I don't like the kit much, but the workmanship is FANTASTIC. You're soooo right, though: there's no accounting for tastes. My wife has sold several of my pens that I was about to destroy to recover the kits from.

Haynie

Ply wood is some interesting stuff. I like number two the best. I once saw a Maloof-esque rocking chair made out of plywood. it was amazing.

Top Bottom