Plethora of Polarii...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Snowbeast

Snowbeast

and other stuff.

After seeing the pen I donated as a door prize for our annual convention, my Lions Club president wanted 10 pen/pencil sets for thank you gifts for her committee chairman. These are Blk TN Polaris wrapped in mesquite and a couple are my version of worthless wood. Kinda hard to see here, but they look pretty nice in person.

The .50 cals are for my vet. The wife person told me he wanted two made with antler. So I did the lighter color set. When I commented about them later, she replied that he said he wanted two more in horn. (He had previously bought one made from buffalo horn along with several others.) Since she can't make up my mind about what he wanted, I made another set with horn. Not really much difference that I can see.:biggrin: Maybe he'll buy all of them.

The other one is an attempt to salvage an antler piece on a bullet pen. It drilled off center out one side so I stuck some leather on the usable piece to see what it would look like. This will be about number 4 for this customer so I hope she'll like it.

Comments and critiques welcome as always.

Attachments

• IMG_4241 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4241 - Copy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_4233 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4233 - Copy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

Pens are nice....Your profile image on the post is nicer!!! AH-1W Cobra Attack Helicopter. I was a red hat on those for 4 years! Skid Kids!

Top Bottom