2007714174751_PP1.jpg

A Selection of Metallics

2007714174913_PP2.jpg

Red, Grey & Purple chip Celluloid

2007714175024_PP3.jpg

A Snow Leopard chasing a Zebra

And Finally the ugly duckling

2007714175152_PP4.jpg

A closed end recessed clip Sierra in Buck-eye, i don't know what possesed me to put the clip so far down, it must be those CA fumes affecting me again[:0][xx(][:I]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

Those are some beautiful acrylics.

Dont sweat the recessed clip, few even attempt them and I think everyone that does them has a couple oops's.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow Andrew, you have been busy!!! I like the Malachite and Cobalt ones the most. [:D]I haven't made my mind up yet about the metallics though. I like them when they are on their own but they seem a bit 'Staples' when in a bunch, if you know what I mean.
The animal ones just do my head in, I think they are weird but I really like all of them. Have you done an Ocelot or Tortoise yet?
Cheers

Great looking acrylics and metalics. Mind if I ask who supplied the metalics and what is the material? I have a customer that wants candy apple red.
The closed end extends above the clip so people can see it in your pocket and ask about it, right?

UKpenmaker

Steve, i have not done the Ocelot yet, i have got a bit of Tortoise but it looks very translucent (i will go and try it)
Hopefully before to long we may have some "Tiger" to play with [;)][}:)]

For those asking about the metallics, for those over in the USA & Canada send an PM to the "Resinator" aka ed4copies, i know he stocks some of them, but not sure what colours.

Anybody in Europe, just contact me, i have a few.[:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Although I am known as a "crummy" photographer, even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut, so I am adding this photo to show the metallics:

2007716152733_metallicsnet.jpg
<br />

These are shown (rather promininently) on my new pricesheet (Excel format).

For those who are still "Lost", Andy (UKPenturner) is handling the same materials that I am. In the USA and Canada, you can order from me, as usual. However, shipping FROM Europe, then BACK to Europe seemed kinda stupid. So, Andy has "hooked up" with the supplier and is the "source" for the "Europe" and probably, Australia - have to ask HIM about freight to "down under" in the British dependencies (Yes, Aussies, I DO know that is a long time ago!!)

Gerry, of all people, I HOPE you were "giving me the needle!!!"

Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Phew, I thought my marketing was REALLY low-key if Gerry doesn't know "What I got"!!!

I'll have to be a little LESS SUBTLE, Huh???[;)][;)][;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom