Pleantiful Princesses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sandsini

Sandsini

I've ben getting orders for Princesses lately. Most importantly, from my wife, Teri, who had a very specific request to finally get a pen of her own that wasn't a mistake meant for someone else.

The black and white was a special order. Black Acrylic and Opal White with a simple segmentation at the nib, bordered by soda can aluminum.

The pale pink is Teri's. Aquapearl pink.

The black and pink was an experiment in a 50's style color combo (I might redo this one... not sure).

The marbled pen is in a blank by Bob Dupras (BSea) which he custom made at my request. I was looking for something to replace the Crystal White Hibiscus blank that I got several requests for but couldn't get anymore. It helps too that Bob's blank is a joy to turn where the Hibiscus was a pain in the rear. The blank is a combo of White Pearl, Pink Pearl and Hot Pink, and I think it will be very popular with the Newport Beach ladies, who love their pinks.

Attachments

• P1011470.jpg
    P1011470.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 231
  • P1011467.jpg
    P1011467.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 158
  • P1011473.jpg
    P1011473.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 174
  • P1011476.jpg
    P1011476.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 182
  • P1011481.jpg
    P1011481.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 163
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

More Princesses than you can Poke a Powder Puff at, Eric.
The Princess is rightly so, a most Popular Pen, for the Glamorous Ladies.
Your selection caters for many Demographics of Glam,
The Pure Glam, Straight Pink Tone, The Hi Glam the Marbled Pink, and then of Course the Professional Glam, that is the Black and White set, who like the Style but Toned down to suit the Banking / Stock Broking Scene.
Then you have your Hybrid, Part Pink, Part Black and White, for the 'I Really Don't Know Set".
All Beautifully made with Great Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

JoeSr

Very nice group of pens. I was going to make some and never got around to order them, will now they look good! Have you done them in wood with other finishes? Joe.

Sandsini

Very nice group of pens. I was going to make some and never got around to order them, will now they look good! Have you done them in wood with other finishes? Joe.

I haven't done them in wood yet, only in resins and trustone. I have been underestimating my customers desire for wood pens, especially the ladies, so I may have to try that next.

Cheers,

PeetyInMich

Nice pens, I like that hardware and it sells well for me but I would think PSI would redesign/respec the nib end so that it "flows" towards the center band. I feel that it tapers to being a cylinder, forcing us to turn an abrupt step where the blank meets the metal, or an unusual looking double taper to make the transition. PSI hardware design complaints aside, I am also really liking the black and white one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom