Playing With Designs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

So here are two new styles of pen for me. The first is a desk pen. Ambrosia Maple (one of my personal favorite woods). Basically a closed ended pen with a tube in the "block" that sits on the desk.

The second pen is a short cigar, that is closed ended. The material is rhinoplastic and was a "mispoor" that I was able to get a chunk of at my pen meeting earlier in the month. Custom clip (welding wire). Comments good and bad welcome.

Attachments

• deskpen1.jpg
    deskpen1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 236
  • deskpen2.jpg
    deskpen2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 261
  • deskpen3.jpg
    deskpen3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 312
  • 1piecebigben.jpg
    1piecebigben.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 306
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Has anyone else tried a 1 pc closed ended cigar? If so I have ?s for you. Thanks to the other nice comments

firewhatfire

I would like to see how you mounted the cap in the block. If anyone has a tutorial on that. I am still to new at this to know all of these little secrets.

Phil

GregHight

So here are two new styles of pen for me. The first is a desk pen. Ambrosia Maple (one of my personal favorite woods). Basically a closed ended pen with a tube in the "block" that sits on the desk.

The second pen is a short cigar, that is closed ended. The material is rhinoplastic and was a "mispoor" that I was able to get a chunk of at my pen meeting earlier in the month. Custom clip (welding wire). Comments good and bad welcome.

Great pens! For the record, we refer to MISPOURS/ MISTAKES/SCREW-UPS etc., as "Special Limited Edition" blanks. Sometimes we even have to reverse engineer the "Special Edition" so we can figure out how to do it again! :biggrin:

Top Bottom