PITH from Timebandit floored my Tukkus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toddlajoie

toddlajoie

Timebandit (aka Justin) has gone above and beyond in his work on this years PITH. The Pen I received is an absolutely fantastic kitless fountain pen made from a great piece of Norfolk Island Pine, with a beautiful knot (my neighbor thought it was a rose..., he may be the only person I ever show this to, only because I trust he will not try and steal it, I do not trust my wife that much, so she's going to have to be happy with my description of it to her, and letting her know it is hidden under armed guard and lock and key, maybe even a laser alarm...)

1_PITH_2011_03__sm_.jpg

1_PITH_2011_02__sm_.jpg

Hopefully I will get some better photos when I get in to work...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Nope....full kitless! No tubes in there:biggrin:.......custom Ebonite front section with a heritance feed and nib..... and the segments are Ebonite as well

Thanks ED

EDIT:The knot was a little hard so i had to slow down for it and it also went all the way through to the other side so there is actually two knots:biggrin:, but nothing to daring
NICE job, Justin!!!

ElGrande???

That knot had to pose some interesting turning issues--well done!

Last edited:

toddlajoie

I was going to ask what the black segments were, the threading is flawless, and the thickness between the internal and external threads scares the hell out of me...

I've been blissfully slapping kits together and thinking they were fantastic, now I'm going to have to go and read all those threads about the group tap and die buys....

Rounder

The only problem I see with that pen is... HE DIDN'T SEND IT TO HIS OLD MAN!!!:biggrin: That kid does some fine work!

wizard

The only problem I see with that pen is... HE DIDN'T SEND IT TO HIS OLD MAN!!!:biggrin: That kid does some fine work!

+1 on that!!!. Justin..you are amazing and gifted...sounds like your Dad is proud of you...wild guess:biggrin:. Great job Justin! Todd, Thanks for sharing!! Doc

Top Bottom