Pith tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

Well, had a day in the shop and knocked out the pen I'm am sending. Sooooo, here is a bit of a tease!!

Attachments

• Seg Cig 006.jpg
    Seg Cig 006.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 339
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

Tease pfft your just a terrible photographer. What a crappy picture. You can't even see the whole pen. The 1/4" of the pen looks nice Lol...

Last edited:

Rollerbob

Chief, with this darn pocket camera, that's all I can take at at time. Will do my best to get the rest. BTW, thanks for the kind words!!:tongue:

Chief Hill

Chief, with this darn pocket camera, that's all I can take at at time. Will do my best to get the rest. BTW, thanks for the kind words!!:tongue:

Lol,
No problem Bob anytime. I see your issue now just a bad camera with a narrow lens.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Jeesh, you're leaving it a bit late aren't you:mad::biggrin: Mine was posted 2 nanoseconds after the list was posted:biggrin:

Oh, and the pic is labelled Segmented Cigar, so you kinda gave the game away too!!!!:rolleyes::tongue:

Last edited:

jimofsanston

skip sent his out and mine craped out when i was turning it. I have to start all over. Really sucks. The wife said while she is cooking the turkey that i can play in the shop.

Rollerbob

Oh, and the pic is labelled Segmented Cigar, so you kinda gave the game away too!!!!:rolleyes::tongue:[/quote]

No, Mister Smarty Pants, it is the abbreviations for Segregate Ciguatera!!:tongue::rolleyes::redface::biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Oh I'm so sorry then!!!!:biggrin:

Jim, the pen can wait till after Thanksgiving:wink:. Rather spend the time with family. I just sent mine soon cos I had to work away.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Bob!!! I just realised something:tongue: I assume that the rest of the pen is in the prerequisite Christmas theme colours??? Red, green, gold, silver:confused:

I'm bored and just stirring, so just ignore me:biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Dawn, why aren't you 'gobbling' the turkey too?:biggrin: ( sorry, that just doesn't sound right !! )

We gonna see some Turkey Bone castings soon?:tongue:

I heard a whole lot of Thanksgiving factoids on the radio today and I thought I'd repeat them here tonight........
....but I forgot them all:frown:

Last edited:

Rollerbob

Hey Bob!!! I just realised something:tongue: I assume that the rest of the pen is in the prerequisite Christmas theme colours??? Red, green, gold, silver:confused:

I'm bored and just stirring, so just ignore me:biggrin:

:yawn::biggrin:

Uh, Skip............ reading the rules state.............." using the colors red, green, silver and gold. You may use one or all colors." Maybe you still have a monochrome monitor, but looking closer will reveal green and gold!!:tongue:

Last edited:

workinforwood

Dawn, why aren't you 'gobbling' the turkey too?:biggrin: ( sorry, that just doesn't sound right !! )

We gonna see some Turkey Bone castings soon?:tongue:

I heard a whole lot of Thanksgiving factoids on the radio today and I thought I'd repeat them here tonight........
....but I forgot them all:frown:

Every president since Lincoln decided what day was Thanksgiving. In 1931, F.D.Rosevelt proclaimed that Thanksgiving always will be the third Thursday of November so as to extend a long weekend and jumpstart the shopping season.

The largest dressed Turkey ever was Steve..oops, I mean it was in London England, weighing in at 86 LBS, back in 1989.

Thanks Grandma...over 40 million green bean casseroles are served on Thanksgiving day..the odor is east bound no doubt.

When Columbus "discovered" america..he found Turkeys and thought they were some sort of peacock hybrid. No doubt he ate one too many bean casseroles!

areaman

Bob, now that I've been teased can't wait to see the rest!! Didn't post a pic of yours because I dont have a good camera and didn't want to discourage you LOL.
Thanks for the tease.

DennisM

Here is a little tease of my Pen for Creativewriting.. :)

I am "Praying" this one stays together and turns the way I want it to..

I have been through 4 blanks, a tube of CA, 5 tubes, and two major headaches so far. This one it is it though.

Should just do something simple like a red pen but I cant do that.....

Attachments

• pith tease.jpg
    pith tease.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom