PITH sent to bradbn4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Brad received these and opened them yesterday. I figured I would go ahead and post pictures of what I did for the PITH. The first one is a cross cut mackey cedar on a saturn chrome kit, which I couldnt find the picture of. The wood almost looked burnt to me after turning it. I did the ca finish on it. I then decided to include an extra and did a PSI deluxe sketch pencil using a banksia pod. I filled the holes with white craft paint and then did a heavy ca finish. It was my first attempt on this and I am sure it could have been better but I wanted to send something unique. I am glad he likes what I sent.

PITH2011.pngPITH2011a.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bradbn4

Both pen kits turned out well I would say, and are very much appreciated. The pencil version is very good shop tool. I like your pencil kit better than the one I made a few years ago. You pencil kit has a better clip design and seems more rugged.

I had looked at the Saturn kit a few times - mostly because I own a Saturn SUV. You did a good job on this pen.

Part of the PITH setup is to get into the work area and try something new. I know I ended up working on a new pen kit to me.

Note: both photo's are of the same kit - the Saturn wood reminds me of a desert iron wood. Nice finish, nice to see what both kits look like.

jasontg99

Unless my computer is not showing all the pics, I do not see the cross cut mackey cedar on a saturn chrome kit. However, the sketch pencil is very nice!

Top Bottom