PITH for Scotty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dkrwoodturning

Hi everyone, read a PM from Scotty this morning to say that he received my PITH I sent him and asked if I could post some photos of it. It is an El Grande fountain pen dressed out in a piece of Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle, 20 coats of CA wet sanded to 12000MM and then a 3 stage buff to finish off. In Scotty's message it sounds like his wife likes it a lot as well. Lucky I sent another stick of Tiger Myrtle for him to make one :) Glad you liked what I sent Scotty and hope you or your wife enjoy using it. Hope you like what you see.

Cheers
Darren

Attachments

• P1010090-1.JPG
    P1010090-1.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010091-1.JPG
    P1010091-1.JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010092-1.JPG
    P1010092-1.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 114
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scotty

Thanks for posting a pic, Darren. I think you are right, that is my wife's pen!! I have been involved in several swaps, but this is my first international partner. Some of these folks spend a lot of money on postage. I would like to thank them all, but for now I thank you Darren.

Thanks for posting a pic, Darren. I think you are right, that is my wife's pen!! I have been involved in several swaps, but this is my first international partner. Some of these folks spend a lot of money on postage. I would like to thank them all, but for now I thank you Darren.

Scotty it is an absolute pleasure to have been your swap partner. I am glad your wife like your pen lol. Also glad that you are able to sample a taste of some Aussie timbers. Postage may be a bit higher going international, but i am always up for swapping blanks os. If the partner works out how many blanks the want to swap, I send the same amount and we just cover postage. Can't wait to see your pen from the Tiger Myrtle I sent you mate.

Cheers
Darren

Top Bottom