PITH from sbwertz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

377035_264523983607674_100001502242963_714800_858315401_n.jpg

Here it is! It's some great work, mulberry with turquoise inlay. WAAAAY better than any inlay work I've ever done. Great kit, and I plan on keeping it safe. My wife was certainly impressed, and I'm totally happy. I got the blanks in the pic, too. A lot of it is stuff I have yet to play with, so I need to find some new ideas for old kits. The lacewood is liable to become a new Clinton, which should then go out to try to generate an order for more or something. Susan, you did a great job here, and I'm very happy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Wooohooo ! Nice looking pen and a nice stack of blanks !! By the way, can somebody please tell me what the acronym PITH means .

Bobalu

Wow Allen! You hit gold on that one. Sharon did a great job on that pen. I'm surprised you got it back after showing it to the wife. Once my wife sees a pen she likes ......Bam! It's gone.

Drstrangefart

Wow Allen! You hit gold on that one. Sharon did a great job on that pen. I'm surprised you got it back after showing it to the wife. Once my wife sees a pen she likes ......Bam! It's gone.

I think she knew I was gonna be all sentimental about it, and she's also asked me to quit making pens for her for a while. I think she has 7 or 8 at least now made just for her. My private stash is continually growing however. I'm out of safe storage space for it until I get a new binder or two.

Top Bottom