PITH from qballizhere

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have been patiently waiting for a package to arrive all week. My PITH partner was doing something special that was taking some extra time and I was on vacation at the end of December. So it worked out great for the both of us. He needed time and I had it. I must say that it is well worth the wait. If the pen wasn't enough it had a few little blanks in it(need info on it) as its new to me also. several of the blanks had the word Curly attached to it, excited about that. Then there was these 3 shiny little pieces slid out of the box. I am still not sure what kits they go with but hopefully will be advised soon as well as more info about the pen.

A huge thanks to my PITH partner (Roger) for creating an anticipation in me like a kid in a candy store. I am honored to be the recipient.
holidayPITH034.jpg

holidayPITH033.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

that is a great looking pen. I am sure you will enjoy that one. and some great looking blanks as well.

qballizhere

I am glad they made it there and you like what I sent. The pen is the empress with platypus gum burl. The wood blanks are curly koa, mango and pyinma. The cast blanks are green and black carbon fiber for a vertex and the natural abalone for the cigar.

BlackPearl

I am glad they made it there and you like what I sent. The pen is the empress with platypus gum burl. The wood blanks are curly koa, mango and pyinma. The cast blanks are green and black carbon fiber for a vertex and the natural abalone for the cigar.

Rodger, looks like you figured out the Abalone you showed me a couple of weeks ago.

Nice. Phil, looks like you got a nice box well worth waiting for.

firewhatfire

I am pleased and was more than glad to wait for it. Had I known it was going to be this good, I might not have been so patient.

I was wondering what was on the pen. Never seen or turned any of those woods, so this will be a real treat for me as I work with each of them.

Phil

qballizhere

I am pleased and was more than glad to wait for it. Had I known it was going to be this good, I might not have been so patient.

I was wondering what was on the pen.What do you mean. It was the Platypus gum burl turned and my ca finish on it. The Platypus gum burl was from an IAP member last month that hat it for sale. Never seen or turned any of those woods, so this will be a real treat for me as I work with each of them. I like to look for the different things you cant get just anywhere.

Phil

Like they say patience is a virtue and good things come to those that wait :wink:

Top Bottom