Pith pen from its_virgil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jaywood1207

jaywood1207

Well I'm a little slow on posting this and apologize to Don. Due to the Canadian postal strike I received the pen 2 weeks ago and have been too busy to get a picture.

The pen is from Don Ward and is a sterling silver Havana rollerball with some old growth long leaf pine that was reclaimed from a warehouse in Texas. Don was very generous with his packing material and included some more blanks from this wood as well as some mesquite, an American and Canadian money blank, and one of his famous snake skin blanks for a Jr Gent. Thanks again Don. This is a beauty and one I will enjoy for along time.

Attachments

• DSCF7167 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7167 (Small).JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

islandturner

Very, very 'classy' looking pen. And it's always great to see old wood with a bit of a story being recycled. This pine has a lot of character... Well done, Don...

Well I'm a little slow on posting this and apologize to Don. Due to the Canadian postal strike I received the pen 2 weeks ago and have been too busy to get a picture.

The pen is from Don Ward and is a sterling silver Havana rollerball with some old growth long leaf pine that was reclaimed from a warehouse in Texas. Don was very generous with his packing material and included some more blanks from this wood as well as some mesquite, an American and Canadian money blank, and one of his famous snake skin blanks for a Jr Gent. Thanks again Don. This is a beauty and one I will enjoy for along time.

Top Bottom