Pith Pen from Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Seer

Seer

Got this beauty in the mail yesterday and loving it. Made from Bloodwood and Lyptus and I could not be happier. Thanks Chuck

Attachments

• Pith Pen.jpg
    Pith Pen.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 444
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got this beauty in the mail yesterday and loving it. Made from Bloodwood and Lyptus and I could not be happier. Thanks Chuck
I am glad you like the pen Jerry. It was certainly a pleasure to have the opportunity to send it to you.

I saw this pen in person last week. It really is a nice piece of work. You're a lucky guy.
Thank you for the compliment Mike. AND, for teaching me another way to create a pen.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thought I would add a couple more photos since I had them.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0983.JPG
    IMG_0983.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 204

D.Oliver

That's a magnificient pen. I love the way the aluminum accents really tie the whole pen together. Congrats on the great pen Jerry.

steeler fan1

Should change the title to 'Chuck showing off his skills on his new toy':biggrin:.

Congrats Jerry, excellent workmanship Chuck, you're getting really good at metal turning:good:.

Carl

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's a magnificient pen. I love the way the aluminum accents really tie the whole pen together. Congrats on the great pen Jerry.
Thank you Derek.

That is a beauty! Fantastic work Chuck and congratulations Jerry.
Thank you Mike.

Should change the title to 'Chuck showing off his skills on his new toy':biggrin:.

Congrats Jerry, excellent workmanship Chuck, you're getting really good at metal turning:good:.

Carl
Thank you Carl. I AM having fun with this lathe.:wink:

very nice indeed. i agree the alumi segments work really well in this design. great job
Thank you also!

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Very nice design. I believe that Mike Roux has created a monster. You get to keep avery nice pen out of the deal.

cnirenberg

Great looking pen Love the additional pictures to show the threading and hhow it goes together. You are one lucky guy to get Chuck as a PITH partner..

Top Bottom