Pith from Maxman400 OVER THE TOP!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

This is the first year I participated in the IAP Pith swap and now Im wondering why i waited so long. I recieved this BEAUTIFUL Jr Statesman made out of Tru-Stone and English Walnut Burl along with a pen for the Mrs. made of white PVC and Diamondwood (and some owesome blanks). This is truely one of the nicest pens I own and will forever stay in my personal collection. Thanks again Mike, we both love them! You are a man with great creative vision and talent. (and Im glad you found the instructions. lol)

Attachments

• 1 pith.jpg
    1 pith.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 396
  • 2 pith.jpg
    2 pith.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 339
  • 3 pith.jpg
    3 pith.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 296
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

John,
I am so glad that you and the Mrs. like them, when you make a pen for someone that you know very little about it can be a little stressful. :biggrin::beer:
Especially when you see so many beautiful pens on here that are made with your feather blanks.

maxman400

More photos

Here is a couple of shots of the front and back, Thanks for all the great feed back, and Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• pith front.jpg
    pith front.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 117
  • pith back.jpg
    pith back.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 131

plantman

John,
I am so glad that you and the Mrs. like them, when you make a pen for someone that you know very little about it can be a little stressful. :biggrin::beer:
Especially when you see so many beautiful pens on here that are made with your feather blanks.

John; You and your wife are very lucky to have somebody like Max who put his time and talent to excellant use. Enjoy Jim S

:eek::eek::eek::eek: WOW !! Max ; What beautiful craftsmanship !!!! I think when we are making a pen, and don't know who is going to own it, will still do the best work we can do. When you were makng these pens, for someone that you already know the quality of work he puts out, I think you strive even harder to do the very,very best you can do. Not to impress ( As I am sure they did ), but to show that you cared enough to do your best work. Your reward is not monitary, but pride in craftsmanship. You can't buy pride with money !! It must have been hard to turn that little blue dot on the point of the pen !! Fantastic pens !! Jim S

Last edited:
Top Bottom