PITH From JohnU WOW!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

LOOK What I got in the mail WOW! These came from johnU Last night. This is the first time I have actually seen one of John's Blanks in person and I must say I am in awe of his work. I have shot 52 photos at different settings to try to capture these blanks it very hard. These are the best ones. Mine (the Jr Statesman) is made with Duck, Silver Pheasant, Guinea Fowl and Grizzly Hackle and it uses 42 feathers to make up the pattern.
The Mrs. is made from Ring neck Pheasant feathers over curly maple background. He also included some wood blanks and TWO MORE feather Blanks for Sierras and a very nice box for the statesman. :biggrin:
Thanks John for the fantastic Pens, The wife loves hers, it took a while to get her to let it go so I could take the photos. LOL.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JU Pith 1.jpg
    JU Pith 1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 638
  • JU Pith 2.jpg
    JU Pith 2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 169
  • JU Pith3.jpg
    JU Pith3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 152
  • JU Pith 6.jpg
    JU Pith 6.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 626
  • JU Pith 4.jpg
    JU Pith 4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 154
  • JU Pith 5.jpg
    JU Pith 5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 159
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Wow! those are outstanding! One more reason why I knew i should have participated in the P.I.T.H. this year, it seems like everyone has thrown down! Congrats

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Wow! John is still doing fantastic work with the feathers. Photos are good for me. I can't decide which I like best. You scored big time.

JohnU

Hey Max, Im glad you both like them. I was worried they wouldnt be enough, being my first PITH exchange. Here's a couple different poses I took of them. Thanks again for the awesome pen swap!

Attachments

• Pith 1.jpg
    Pith 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Pith 2.jpg
    Pith 2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 120

jttheclockman

They are fantastic as usual. John has to make the best feather pens I ever seen. I had him make a few for me and unfortunately I have yet to turn but will do over the Holiday vacation. I want to own my very own too.

Nice work on both parts and thanks for showing.

Top Bottom