PITH From Brooks803

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is the pen i received today from Brooks!! This is a nice one made from scratch. Its Hickory Burl with an Ebonite front section and accents. It is a click pen and user a Parker style refill. Both the front section and the clicker unscrew. Its very light. All in all he did a very good job on this pen!!! The Hickory Burl looks Awesome!!

Thanks Brooks

PM coming soon:wink: Gotta eat lunch now:biggrin:

EDIT: He also sent along a nice banquet of blanks and some pen clips. Thanks Brooks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0732.jpg
    DSC_0732.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC_0733.jpg
    DSC_0733.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC_0734.jpg
    DSC_0734.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 567
  • DSC_0735.jpg
    DSC_0735.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Nice work Jonathon. That hickory burl is sure eye catching! Congrats on the new pen Justin.

Manny

Great pen Jonathon. I love it. You did that timber proud.

As for the click mechanism I know Richard L. Greenwald carries something similar.

Manny

Brooks803

Wow...that must be a long lunch...still no PM :tongue::biggrin:

Seriously though, I'm glad you like it Justin. I figured you have enough fountain pens so I had to get creative. Thats the first one I've done like that and I learned alot making it. I'd love to get your opinion of the pen once you've had some time with it. After I finished it I spent that day walking around clicking it ALL day long. I wanted to make sure it was going to work properly. My opinion on it is that it's the smoothest click mech I've come across. Bob, it blows a long click mech out of the water. There is no spring in the mech itself so there's nothing for it to bind on and catch. It did come from Richard Greenwalds site, I had to go there and buy as many I could before divulging that info before they went out of stock :eek:

Enjoy the pen Justin. I hope it serves you well. Thanks for posting it. The pictures look amazing. Oh, just as an FYI for everyone else, it does have a CA finish on it. I left it satin on purpose and hit the nib with 0000 steel wool to make it match.

Last edited:
Top Bottom