PITH for awolfe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Sticking with the RED, White and Blue Theme.
This is awolf's PITH pens, all three are redwood burl cast in Alumilite and all three are Jr. Gents. FP is Red Alumilite with white pearl, RB is Blue Alumilite with white pearl and the pencil just White Pearl in clear Alumilite. They were sanded to 1500 then plastX polished.
Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking. :biggrin:

Attachments

• redwood burl Wolfe 3X.jpg
    redwood burl Wolfe 3X.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 348
  • redwood burl Wolfe 064.jpg
    redwood burl Wolfe 064.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 465
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Much better photos then I was able to take. Those look amazing in the photos and even more amazing in person. Of course she won't let me touch them, lol.

maxman400

Much better photos then I was able to take. Those look amazing in the photos and even more amazing in person. Of course she won't let me touch them, lol.
Your Photos look good, I need to learn how to up load mine like yours. I like the way yours fills the screen.

rjwolfe3

Ah I learned that from someone here. From the attachment box after you upload the photo, right click on the link and copy link location. Then, go to your post, click on the mt (insert image) to add image and copy that link. Should work that way!

attachment.php

attachment.php

maxman400

Ah I learned that from someone here. From the attachment box after you upload the photo, right click on the link and copy link location. Then, go to your post, click on the mt (insert image) to add image and copy that link. Should work that way!
Thanks I will try that the next time I post one.

Top Bottom