PINK RULES!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Pink Rose/Yellow Swallotail Jr.Gent II Fountain pen done in my favorite colors PINK! Thank you for looking!!

1_DSC09443_copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Jeeeezz Batgirl that picture damn near blinded me. That is an awesome pen and photo...........now I'll slink back to the batcave.

Toni

Thanks Everyone!

My photo lab is an Ironing board and 4 lights covered with Paper and sometimes I hid under a white sheet (boy that doesnt sound right..LOL) Photoshop to whiten the background.

Roy that be my batcave. Whats yours look like? :)

ctubbs

This is like trying to tell my wife how much I love her, there just arn't the right words in the English language.

WOW! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PEN!!!!!!!

steeler fan1

HOLLY SMOLLY, Pink is an understatement! You should have warned us not look directly at the pen:eek:. Beautiful blank and pen.

Carl

Last edited:

Lenny

Your pens are always great and this one is no exception!

We are always so transfixed by your beautiful PC work that, at least for me, your stunning photography has come to just be expected. After struggling today just tryng to get one decently focused photo, I can't help but be jealous of how easy you make it look!

Stunning Pen and Photo! :)

TomS

What a beautiful pen. The detail in the butterflies is incredible. They look real. How big do you make the butterfly cane before you roll it to size?
Tom

jskeen

That's the classic Toniwork that amazed and delighted all of us way back when... all of 7 months ago. All the potential that some of us saw in those early slimlines and classic fp's really shines. The junctions are perfect, the design has a little more space to really show off the detail of the individual flowers, and the butterflies float over it all without a halo in sight.

I don't see the ghost though :)

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Toni - that is simply beautiful. You were pretty good to start to with, but I think you are getting better if that's possible.

Last edited:

Tanner

Perfect!! When can I get one of those blanks? Unfortunately my wife saw this pen and put me to task in getting a blank like it. I'll be watching Exotics hourly for one. Excellent job as usual in the placement of the flowers and butterflies.

Toni

Perfect!! When can I get one of those blanks? Unfortunately my wife saw this pen and put me to task in getting a blank like it. I'll be watching Exotics hourly for one. Excellent job as usual in the placement of the flowers and butterflies.

Tim you can just ask me for what you want and I can make them. I dont make many pink tubes for exotics as they did not sell so well.

Toni,
Another beautiful creation. Amazing detail in the butterfly. Thank you for sharing.
Nadine Nelson

Thank you Nadine that is one of my favorite butterflies.

Toni - that is simply beautiful. You were pretty good to start to with, but I think you are getting better if that's possible.

Are you saying I am like fine wine? Getting better with AGE??:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you EVERYONE for the feedback and for looking I appreciate it more than you will ever know!!!

Top Bottom