Pink Roller Ball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
This was suppose to be a deep red but ended up being pink. I still like it, but it was suppose to be an order for RED Box Elder. Not sure if I should send it off or do a new one?

822973422_Amercana%20Screw%20Cap%20Box%20Elder%202.jpg

_Amercana%20Screw%20Cap%20Box%20Elder%20closed%201.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Do another one and sale the Pink one to the next guy. Someone wanting red ain't going to be happy with pink. Plus it's a great looking pen and should be sold to the right person.

workinforwood

I like that color, although I wouldn't use it in my pocket ;)
How you like that woodcraft kit? I've had nothing but problems with those myself, have to glue the press parts in place or after a while the customer calls and tells me the pen blew apart. Sold a ti gold one to a guy and he called me 2 months later the plastic nib piece broke. I called, they sent me a new one free, no problems with customer service. I show up to replace it and the pen kit ti gold looks like worn nickel. The gold is completely gone. customer didn't care, but I was embarrassed. I did hear that pen is discontinued due to all the same issues I had, but they still have tons in stock to sell.

Rifleman1776

As nice as it is, it is pink, not red. If your customer specified red, make another pen. Find someone active in breast cancer issues. You will be able to sell it to them. Or donate to the cause for fund raising.

Top Bottom