Pink Pipe Slim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is for a co-worker, She is a psych Dr. She asked for something small and pink. When I told her I had PVC pipe, she kinda looked at me funny as if she did not believe me(so this is what she gets :tongue:). It is Pink PVC Pipe, I threw in the clip as a gift. It has been wet sanded to 1K then plastic polished, the kit is a slim line Pro.
Any Comments Welcome. Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• Doc 002.jpg
    Doc 002.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 364
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

corian king

Nice looking pen!!! I wish I had of purchased some of those blanks when they were on here for sale.I think she will be amazed..
JIM

bruce119

Sure does. Pink, blue and white.

They use it to identify the water lines going to the boys and girls bathrooms. White is to the kitchen. :wink:

actually it's a shade of purple it's used a lot down here in Florida. Purple is used for reclaimed water that is the water you water lawns & golf courses with. Green is sewer drainage water and blue is drinking water. White is extremely hard to find in a thick pipe. It's turns very easy polishes great and is very scratch resistant.

NICE JOB

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Nice looking pen. I did not know pvc comes in pink.

PVC pipe also comes in green and blue, tan and I think purple. Those pipes are generally the real BIG stuff with wall thickness adequate in some cases to make the largest kit (I have some 1" wall thickness pieces).

This is not the stuff you buy for home use, it's the stuff that is used in major utility applications. The color coding does not seem to have to universality of the national electrical code for wiring but they often use the same color coding used when they paint lines prior to underground digging

Red - Undreground power
Orange - Undreground telecom
Green - Sewage
Blue - Cold Water
Purple - Reclaimed Water
Yellow - Flamable materials (Oil, Natural Gas etc)

Top Bottom