Pink Paws Wild Cat with all black Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Pink Paws Wild Cat from Exotics on a solid black Sierra. This was one of two new pens for the wife. Technically I do believe she has staked claim on every single pen I have ever made, yet this one left this morning with her. This blank drilled very easily, brand new bit, but nonetheless. Turned well, and didnt need much sanding. Polished it, and polished it more. Wet Sanded 320 through MM 12000, Novus 2 finished this guy, or gal, off. It sparkles like no other acrylic I currently have tuned. Will be looking into a few more colors of the cat blanks from Exotics. C&C Welcome!

Attachments

• _MG_7284.jpg
    _MG_7284.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 198
  • _MG_7296.jpg
    _MG_7296.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very nicely done, Justin!!! The solid black certainly accentuates the pink!!

If you are looking for other patterns with that same "glitter", stick with the "wild cats" (Copper and silver are the other two that are available).

Hope that helps!!

Ed

jmbaker79

Thanks guys for all the kind comments....She just got back home and.....one day of use and in need of repair, the black grip area separated from the nib. "I only Dropped it once!?" Insert puppy dog eyes....Little CA did the trick. That is my first repair of many im sure, and cant say i did such a super job, but know next time! I hear about this issue from time to time....Do you guys glue these in advance? Thanks Again!

Top Bottom