PINK Passion and Green Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

I just finished up these two pens today between running around with the family.

PINK Passion: I figured after turning all of these pens I should at least make something that would make my wife feel happy. This is a bubble gum pearl blank that came free from exoticblanks which was seated along with a white pearl blank from PSI. I was thinking something like Breast Cancer awareness pen and it's my first try at something like this...:tongue:

5211863114_169a46e68c_z.jpg

Green Burl: This is a pen I made for my Mother In-Law for Christmas. She really loves deep rich green tones so I hope she falls in love with this one. Blank came from Eugene!

5211262493_833d4d01c5_z.jpg

As always, larger images can be seen on my site at ( www.flickr.com/photos/twise/ )

Take care and best wishes to everyone...has anyone turned a pen out of the wishbone of a turkey???:smile-big:

V/r
Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Thanks Jim. It's snowing here in Germany so there's not much else to do, ha ha ha.

Nice work again Tim!

Love the green swirly one!!:biggrin:
Makes me want to turn my blanks from Eugene!

The pink one is also nice!
Not my favourite colour... but a very nice pen!
I was also once asked to do a pink pen.
She loves it and that is all that counts!:biggrin:

Enjoy the snow!
It is also snowing here in Canada!

Andrew

wiset1

Thanks everyone, the pinks not exactly my favorite either, but as Andrew noted...we have to make pens for others from time to time;-) A single act of kindness allows me to keep turning and puts a smile on her face! At the end of the day, that's all that matters right?

Thank you again

Working on a Stars and Stripes pen now...crazy little stars!

Tim

wiset1

It was the lower tube that stuck to my fingers after taking the tape off, ha ha ha. A small price to pay for a little stars and stripes! ;-)

Top Bottom