Pink Ivory and Spalted Alder.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

I just finished up a couple pens and I'm pretty happy with the turnout. Pun not intended but I kind of like it. First is a Curly Pink Ivory Ligero which unfortunatly does not show the curly effect of the grain. The next is a Spalted Alder Black Titanium Series 2000 Flat Top Rollerball. It's the first time that I've found any curly Pink Ivory or any figured pink ivory period for that matter.

Wayne

2004129225021_DSCN4403.jpg

2004129225054_DSCN4402.jpg

2004129225133_DSCN4404.jpg

2004129225217_DSCN4406.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Class act Wayne. I am not a fan of pink ivory, just kinda of blaaa. But that piece you have there looks real nice and I bet alot nicer in the flesh. Never made that other pen, are they metal or plastic threads? Don't forget to wipe all that drooool off your new vise so it doesn't rust. Anthony

Gary Max

Super job on the pens. I am still wanting to try pink ivory just to see how it sells. But there are so many blanks that I want to try.
Better bring the new vise in for awhile just to make sure it's safe.

wayneis

Anthony in my opinion Pink Ivory makes a very nice pen for a lady but still looks nice for a man. The second has all metal parts, I've done quite a few Flat Top pens, pencils, letter openers and magnifying glasses. It's the kit that always comes to mind first when someone wants a desk set, and it's also one of my better selling desk sets. The pencil has a great mechanism and is a big personal favorite.

My vise has special resting place in my shop built just for it. LOL

Wayne

WoodChucker

Wayne, I like both of them, even the pink one. [:D] But it really doesn't look pink to me. And Anthony doesn't like green either, so his vote don't count. [;)]

R.T.

C_Ludwigsen

Wayne, those are some very nice pens. My wife carries a Pink Ivory around and loves it. That is the first Alder pen I've seen. I like.

Keep up the great work.

wayneis

There are two other kits that I can think of right off hand that makes a really nice pen for the Ladies and also looks pretty nice in pink ivory. One is the CSUSA Presidential, its a long slender pen with a spring loaded clip that looks nice with the clip or without. The next is Bill Baumbeck's new Olympia which is now my favorite european style pen kit.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom