Pink Ivory Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EddieO

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieO

This is a click pen made with Pink Ivory. The finish is Unaxol with a coat of Meguiar's car wax.

Serenitys.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

R2

`Nice turning!![:)][:)]Tell me, is the wood pinker than it appears in the photo or has it picked up reflected colour from the background? How tough is the Meguiars? I have actuall contemplated using that sort o car wax.

airrat

Good looking pen.

I finally turned a click pen, it lasted about 1 month till it stopped. Now when you click it and try to write the tip pops back in. I hope you have better luck.

As to the Meguiars X if it is what I use to get rid of fine scratches it is simple to use.

workinforwood

I agree about the click no click problems. I tried em all and now I just refuse to make clicks. The pen looks great, apparently built for a doctor? I haven't tried the meguirs wax, I do use the meguirs polish. I couldn't help notice a bottle of polishing compound at the GM dealer the other day that is a GM product claiming to use nanotechnology to fill in and remove small scratches and leave a perfect finish. Didn't buy it, but might do so soon..the meguirs removes scratches, but not perfectly.

Mikey

If you want to remove all the fine scrathes, you need to get a polish, or stop at a finishing shop and get a bottle of the swirl and scratch remover made for the clear coat paints that just get sprayed. IIRC, lasttime I looked, they were about $15 a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom