Pink Coral on Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I made this one early in AM. It's a Pink Coral Tru-Stone on a Cambridge Fountain Pen in Sterling Silver and Woodcraft Gold. Have not done this color Tru-Stone before. Turned nicely. Sanded from 150 to 600 grit, then MM (wet) from 1200 to 12000 grit, followed by HUT Plastic polish.
I hope everyone has a great day. Comments are welcome and, as always, thank you so much for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Pink Coral on Cambridge.jpg
    Pink Coral on Cambridge.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Pink Coral on Cambridge_1.jpg
    Pink Coral on Cambridge_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jon-wx5nco

I have a question about the Cambridge kits. Are they as light (weight wise) as the El Grande?

wizard

Jon, Because of all the garnishes the Cambridge has, it is a heavier pen relative to the El Grande. Regards, Doc.

wizard

Girly but dang nice.

Girly but dang nice.

LOL so what is wrong with girly? :tongue::biggrin::wink:

What a great looking pen Doc! I really like your choice of this "jewelry" kit to go with the Asian Coral. A real winner!

Dawn... thanks for the compliment......girly ...hmmm...every once in a while, even men just have get in touch with their feminine side..:wink: Doc

Last edited:

jskeen

Girly but dang nice.

Girly but dang nice.

LOL so what is wrong with girly? :tongue::biggrin::wink:

What a great looking pen Doc! I really like your choice of this "jewelry" kit to go with the Asian Coral. A real winner!

Dawn... thanks for the compliment......girly ...hmmm...every once in a while, even men just have get in touch with their feminine side..:wink: Doc

When I am working on a pink pen, I just think about spending the money I'm going to get when it sells. That seems to be as feminine as I need to get :)

Top Bottom