Pink & Black Gator Bolt Action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from William Menard

this pen was donated for a local auction for a child with cancer, say a prayer it brings in a few dollars.Pink and black gator jawbone in a black and gun metal bolt action bullet pen

Attachments

• 20140324_155926.jpg
    20140324_155926.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 402
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Very nice looking pen. That black does set it off. Hope it is a huge success at the auction.

Fishinbo

Wonderful pen! The pretty and interesting blank has pretty colors and figures which go very well with the cool kit. Great job for a worthy cause, hope it will be a successful auction.

Marko50

Man, I love this pen. I've got to get my hands on some gator jaw bone. I saw some on eBay the other day…looked way to big to cast for a small blank. Do you cast your own or do you purchase the blanks already made? :)

plano_harry

Man, I love this pen. I've got to get my hands on some gator jaw bone. I saw some on eBay the other day…looked way to big to cast for a small blank. Do you cast your own or do you purchase the blanks already made? :)

Mark, ManEaterBlanks.com has lots of choices. Tom stabilizes the bone and makes a superior product. I have turned several. They are my top seller.

Kenny Durrant

I agree with Harry. Tom takes pride in what he does and makes sure it meets his specs. I also have turned some of his gator blanks and they are impressive and fun to turn.

Top Bottom