Pink Baron for a little Baroness

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

I ask Ed to make me a pink EPR for my daugther Birthday next month and apreciated is help for doing it, Thanks Ed to do this casting for me

200613074522_pink%20baroness.jpg

200613074552_pink%20baroness%20a.jpg

and this is my little Baroness on Christmas day with Hetty our Cocker Spaniel ( who like wood chip and dust when turning )
200613074921_tilley5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

myname1960

That is a very sharp looking pen. Very pretty for a girl or young lady as it were. I am sure she will love it. Are you going to have it engraved or leave it as it is? Either way it will be special i am sure.

Ed seems real good at special requests. I ordered some of his blanks and asked him if he had a certain color combination in house and he made it especially for me. This was my 1st order from him. He's an asset to the group for sure. Thanks Ed. Count of future orders coming your way.

Chris

airrat

Looks great she should love it.

Serge question about your dog. How old is it? Does she still pee on the floor. Mine is 1 1/2 years old and still goes on the floor no matter what I have done. NOW she just chewed up a leg on a dining room chair. When I say chewed I mean 2+ inces are now gone on the one leg.

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by airrat
<br />Looks great she should love it.

Serge question about your dog. How old is it? Does she still pee on the floor. Mine is 1 1/2 years old and still goes on the floor no matter what I have done. NOW she just chewed up a leg on a dining room chair. When I say chewed I mean 2+ inces are now gone on the one leg.

Thanks for the reminder why I don't have a dog. I love dogs, as long as they are someone else's and not near my property.

Darley

Originally posted by airrat
<br />Looks great she should love it.

Airrat, my dog is 2 1/2 year old last time she did in the house was 6 months ago punishment was hard for her 1 week out of the house, no cuddle or talk and I didn't feed her, was my wife who did, now she's all right but sleep outside, about the chair leg just put in a spray bottle some chilli juice and spray the legs she won't touch them again LOL

its_virgil

Serge,
Nice pen, daughter and son in the background. I'm sure she will like it...She may need it to write all those love letters to the guys who will be camping out on your door step in few more "ice cream seasons". [:D] I can smile 'cause I've been there....enjoy them while you have them...they grow up quickly!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Darley

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />Serge,
Nice pen, daughter and son in the background. I'm sure she will like it...She may need it to write all those love letters to the guys who will be camping out on your door step in few more "ice cream seasons". [:D] I can smile 'cause I've been there....enjoy them while you have them...they grow up quickly!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

[:D][:D] Thanks Don to reminder me, I'm looking at a double barrels[:D] but unfortunately possession of gun here in OZ land is Prohibited so will stick to the old way I got a big back yard a pick and a shovel + an air staple gun to keep is trouser on tight to is hip[:D].

Thanks Anthony got a little thing coming to your way from BB all pay for could you put it with the the kits? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom