Pinecone Triton

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Here is a custom order for a person that works for a breast cancer surgeon. Originally she wanted a surgeon's hand on it, but I told her it might make the pen look cheap. So I only did the initials. This is a pc blank called mermaids tail from Jeff Powell on a triton fp. I did vs finish and initials are s decal. She picked it up last night and loved it. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking!

ForumRunner_20111213_051649.png

ForumRunner_20111213_051716.png

ForumRunner_20111213_051733.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I take it this blank was put in a pressure pot to get the resin into all those tiny places.... There is just something about turning pine cones that catches everyone's eye.

Way to go on the sale too!

Scott (awesome colorings) B

ToddMR

Weird I can't edit my post. It should say a CA finish. Also here is the correct 3rd picture with initials.

ForumRunner_20111213_075139.png

ToddMR

That looks really good Todd. I never saw decals used for initials..smart thinking!

Thanks Jeff! I always love your blanks. I still get all nervous turning, but I have been getting smarter with these. Buy 2 at least and go easy and take my time. :) Normally I don't have any problems. Always like how your blanks turn. Thanks for another good quality blank!

Top Bottom