Pine Cone Shaving Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

A while back I posted a shaving brush I made with a pine cone blank that I got from Marko50. I received the additional blanks needed to make the razor and shaving stand (also cast by Mark). While I was at it, I upgraded the shaving brush to the new Silver Tip badger knot that CSUSA is selling (this one is for me:big grin:). This is the final result. The hardware is the gunmetal finish.

C & C welcome and appreciated.

Attachments

• Pine cone shaving set.jpg
    Pine cone shaving set.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 293
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That looks great John, looks like you are going old school with a safety razor. The blades are a lot cheaper my son has been using them for a few years now, it didn't hurt that I made him a razor that took them lol.

Mike

magpens

WOW, that's a beautiful set ! .

You're certainly going to enjoy using that.

All components bought from CSUSA ?

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
A while back I posted a shaving brush I made with a pine cone blank that I got from Marko50. I received the additional blanks needed to make the razor and shaving stand (also cast by Mark). While I was at it, I upgraded the shaving brush to the new Silver Tip badger knot that CSUSA is selling (this one is for me:big grin:). This is the final result. The hardware is the gunmetal finish.

Real Beauties. A Question Where did you get the Gun Metal Stand components? I really like that better than the chrome that PSI sells.

Drewboy22

Real Beauties. A Question Where did you get the Gun Metal Stand components? I really like that better than the chrome that PSI sells.

CSUSA
has them in gun metal, chrome and gold. The quality on the Chrome is is top notch!

elkhorn

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words.

Mal, yes, all of the components (except the blanks) are from CSUSA.

Drew, thanks for answering Ernie's question. For the Silver Tip badger, currently they only offer that in chrome and gunmetal - no gold at this time.

elkhorn

Mortalis, have you ever seen a hairy pine cone?:roll eyes:

Mortalis, Jim & Cody: thanks for the compliments:)

Marko50

Amazing, beautiful and gorgeous!!

John, you're work is living proof that when my blanks get in the right hands, the beauty really does shine! Thanks for making them look so awesome!!:wink:

Top Bottom