Pine Cone Jr Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lwalden

lwalden

Got some cast pine cone blanks from Eric Beuker (Buzzzz4), and finally managed to get a couple of pics of the first one I've turned. I was very pleased with how easily these drilled and turned. Eric, looking forward to doing a few more of these, thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

Maybe I haven't been paying attention....and I am new....but that is the first time I have seen a pinecone on a higher end pen....and I must say, it really really looks good. I like it a lot but I'm partial to green pens anyway.

Also, I have to say, I really like the photograph. Everything is spot on and the pinecone background really sets it off. Great job.

wiset1

Pretty sweet, you just can't go wrong with Pine cones, they always look awesome!

lwalden

That turned out beautifully Lyle. Did you end up painting the inside? More will be sent out early this week.

Eric, I ended up using the black tubes CSUSA sells for the Jr vII series of pens, and the green ended up looking a little darker than I expected. I'll try again with a silver set of tubes and see how much of a difference that makes when I get your next shipment. Thanks!

Top Bottom