• 11-18-2010#1.JPG
    11-18-2010#1.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 11-18-20102#2.JPG
    11-18-20102#2.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Those cones really make beautiful pens...!

I'm not sure if it is an illusion from the first pic, but I think that the bottom barrel is under-sized on the nib join and the concave shape of the first inch before if reaches the belly are a little off. In my view, the bottom barrel has too much belly (bulge) and concaves too much to the nib, the material that is on the belly needs to go where the concave is, in my view, off-course.

The top barrel looks very good...!

Well, you asked for "ALL" comments, this is mine, intended to the a positive criticism, nothing more...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Those cones really make beautiful pens...!

I'm not sure if it is an illusion from the first pic, but I think that the bottom barrel is under-sized on the nib join and the concave shape of the first inch before if reaches the belly are a little off. In my view, the bottom barrel has too much belly (bulge) and concaves too much to the nib, the material that is on the belly needs to go where the concave is, in my view, off-course.

The top barrel looks very good...!

Well, you asked for "ALL" comments, this is mine, intended to the a positive criticism, nothing more...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

I believe the pix makes it appear that way the pen has good fit at the nib end must be a shaddow and my photo skills are extremly poor.......................

Top Bottom