Pine cone and alumalite on a wall street 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wce274

Wce274

699d0d259249fdc7925ce75e51788e87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice pen and I love that blank.

I see you're in New Martinsville. I spent many summers there as a kid when my Grandparents lived there (in the seventies). They lived in an upstairs apartment next to the Dairy Queen across the street from the city swimming pool. I don't even know if any of that stuff is still there.

Wce274

Very nice pen and I love that blank.

I see you're in New Martinsville. I spent many summers there as a kid when my Grandparents lived there (in the seventies). They lived in an upstairs apartment next to the Dairy Queen across the street from the city swimming pool. I don't even know if any of that stuff is still there.

Yes Brice pool is still there as it is not useable anymore but the park is still open they redid the miniature golf and stuff hope they open the pool back up it's a landmark for the city and as for DQ it was tore down about 7 years or so and so was ammco gas station If you remember that now there is a newer Sunoco gas station there

Later they moved to the other end of town (heading towards Moundsville). They lived on Benjamin drive near the bowling alley and I would walk to the other swimming pool when I had the money to get in. My Grandfather was a paint and body man for one of the GM dealers. I wish I remembered things better but I was just a kid.

Wce274

Later they moved to the other end of town (heading towards Moundsville). They lived on Benjamin drive near the bowling alley and I would walk to the other swimming pool when I had the money to get in. My Grandfather was a paint and body man for one of the GM dealers. I wish I remembered things better but I was just a kid.

Yea they just tore down the bowling alley about a year or so ago the family got a big offer from a hotel and they built a hotel there really sad to see it go and as for Lewis Wetzel pool that you are talking about by the hospital it's still open and they actually just redid the whole thing this summer

Top Bottom