Pickled Olive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from S.A.Mappin

S.A.Mappin

This blank is called Pickled Olives from Woodzone. ( Bought from the now closed Woodzone at Columbia, SC ).

It is on a Sterling Silver Baron kit purchased from Arizona Silhouette. I really like the look of the sterling silver.

Custom centerband and finial. The photo does not quite catch the color of the blank when it come to the pearlescent colors, but that seems to be the case with most acrylics that are similar.

Comments and critiques are welcome.:eek:

GreenOliveBorder.jpg

OliveGreen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

juteck

Very nice --- the green blank looks sharp! I really like the modification to the cap end, how it sits proud of the cap instead of flush, showing off more color from the profile view.

wizard

Beautiful pen! I've never quite seen a blank like that..unique. The blank and components look especially great together with the modifications/accents. Doc

Last edited:

Brooks803

Looks great. I turned my 2nd pen/ 1st acrylic with that blank. Turned it in a class at woodzone that was taught by Hans (hewunch). Brings back some memories. Thanks for sharing!

S.A.Mappin

Looks great. I turned my 2nd pen/ 1st acrylic with that blank. Turned it in a class at woodzone that was taught by Hans (hewunch). Brings back some memories. Thanks for sharing!

Just when I was getting ready to attend one of the chapter meetings their they closed. Thats where I bought alot of my pen blanks, they had a nice selection... too bad they went out of business.

Top Bottom