Picasso

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

I finally got around to turning one of my Picasso blanks that Roy poured. I think it's way awesome and pictures just don't do it justice, especially since you can't see all the way around the pen. I love it, thanks Roy!!!

Attachments

• picasso.jpg
    picasso.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 308
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Not bad at all. I think some luster in the resin would add even more to it.

That blank would make a nice Panache pen as well.

IPD_Mrs

Jeff that one looks really good. Something else that I think would be cool is to cast a piece to make a desk set out of it. Nothing big but say a 5 x 5 piece that was big enough to support one or two pens.

This last one is my favorite of the two I have seen. It looks like it is a little lighter and not as dark.

Mike

JohnU

I think it looks outstanding. A perfect way to use up scraps and still look worth spending money for. I wish I would have seen this several years ago when I spent most of my time scrolling. Also... a perfect name for the blank!

OKLAHOMAN

Jeff, Outstanding!!!!
JohnU, the name came from Mike (MLKWoodWorking) when he saw the first one!
I think it looks outstanding. A perfect way to use up scraps and still look worth spending money for. I wish I would have seen this several years ago when I spent most of my time scrolling. Also... a perfect name for the blank!
Mike I'll see about a desk set, Jeff just sent me some more I'll contact him sounds like a good idea.
Jeff that one looks really good. Something else that I think would be cool is to cast a piece to make a desk set out of it. Nothing big but say a 5 x 5 piece that was big enough to support one or two pens.

This last one is my favorite of the two I have seen. It looks like it is a little lighter and not as dark.

Mike

Top Bottom