Photochromic Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

This blank came from our very own Wolftat, (Neil) it is very difficult to capture the essence of this blank with my crappy lighting, the kit came fro the nice folks at CSUSA.
The blank was turned on a jet 920 metal lathe and wet sanded starting at 220-400-600-800-1000-1500 then polished with Novus #2 fine scratch remover and polished with Novus #1 plastic polish from MLK (Mike and Linda) the kit is a black Titanium Zen, Watch out these suckers are very addicting. Almost as bad as the Long Clicks.

Zen-Photochromic1.jpg

Zen-Photochromic-2.jpg

Comments and such are of course welcomed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Beautiful pen Ken . Those blanks of Neil's are awesome . I love any of those kits that let you show off the most of the blank . If you like screw threads instead of the magnets get the Stretch from Aaron Lau .

bitshird

Beautiful pen Ken . Those blanks of Neil's are awesome . I love any of those kits that let you show off the most of the blank . If you like screw threads instead of the magnets get the Stretch from Aaron Lau .
Thanks Butch, I'll be ordering from Aaron in a week or so, I've looked at the stretch and have considered it guess I'll go on and order a few.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Ken, I like the way this one came out. You did a good job making it. The problem of capturing the true colors of these blanks is a difficulty that I have still not overcome. I guess you just have to see one in person to get the idea of what they really look like. Nice shine by the way.

Top Bottom