Photochromic Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another of Neils (wolftat) Photochromic blanks . On a Black Ti Cigar Can't believe how nice these blanks turn . The change in colors is really cool ! Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
that is a sharp pen! I You can see the blue and green in the photo! You did the blank justice for sure!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks guys . Rob , you should order three , if you order only one , you'll wish you had more ! BTW , I had to find out the hard way (again) my only black paint was ALL-PURPOSE spray . It doesn't work very well for painting the blanks . The epoxy glue disolves it and pushes it out the end . :redface: :eek:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Chuck, the pen looks great. You did a fantastic job turning it and you were able to get most of the colors to come through in the picture. Nice job.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, the pen looks great. You did a fantastic job turning it and you were able to get most of the colors to come through in the picture. Nice job.

Thanks neil ! Actually , I had a nice blank to work with . You are the one who did a nice job . These blanks are a real pleasure to turn . I'm glad I have more , including the ones with wood in them .

Top Bottom