Phoenix...A new beginning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

This is a new design, I completely re drew my old Phoenix and this is what I came up with. I think it's a heck of an improvement. Too bad taking photo's frustrates the heck out of me, as it really is quite a jaw dropper of a pen. I like how you can totally see him and at the same time he blends in a bit, as he rises out of the ashes. I have been really busy and haven't had time to make a pen in a while. Pretty fitting for me to make this pen since I just got ship canned at work a few days back. Don't feel sorry for me about that..best thing that ever happened to me! Finally I am free and can move on to bigger better things.

newphoenix1.jpg

newphoenix2.jpg

newphoenix3.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tim self

Sorry to hear about the "ship canning" but congrats on the moving on to bigger and better.

Now, really like the Phoenix. Scrolled sawn PR? bet the up close an personal view is awesome.

Phunky_2003

Wow that is awesome Jeff.

Each time I see one of your creations it makes me want to dust off the scrollsaw and do some scrolling. Soon that though leaves and I go buy some blanks.

Very nice work on the pen, I really like the whole concept. The colors and the style of pen really look good.

Also, good luck in your next endeavor. I am wishing you the best.

Drstrangefart

That's a jaw dropper for sure. I know the kind of relief that comes from being canned from a nightmare job, so congrats for what it's worth and I hope you land somewhere better.

workinforwood

Sorry to hear about the "ship canning" but congrats on the moving on to bigger and better.

Now, really like the Phoenix. Scrolled sawn PR? bet the up close an personal view is awesome.

I use alumilite, not PR. I really want to keep this pen, but I have the Detroit pen show this weekend so if it sells that's ok too. I think I'll make another for me..this is the kind of design that fits my personal taste.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Yeh, you're right.....the pictures are not good at all. Go ahead and box it up good and, send it to me. I'll take some pics of that cool creation....I promise I will.:biggrin: Then, I'll send it right back to you:smile-big: Nice work Jeff. Take it easy and, do this stuff for awhile.:wink:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Didn't know you had a show coming up---Go GET EM!!!

Couple larger pieces would be nice sales!!

Yep, I like the new design too---but I like most of your designs, Jeff!!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Nice looking pen Jeff.....

So now that you have time on your hands, which of our other experts needs to lock the doors to their shop? Constant or Bruce Boone? I expect you'll be wanting to invade one of them :)

Top Bottom