Phoenix

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Here we go, I haven't made an actual pen in a while. This is my new Phoenix pen with 3D 360 flames. The black background of the flames is only tinted black and the inside of the pen and the tubes are painted black so that the walls of the flames are completely visible in the pen. I can't seem to capture that in the photo, but it's really cool and you'll just have to trust me on that.:wink:

Attachments

• Phoenixpen1.jpg
    Phoenixpen1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 406
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ThomJ

I have one of the sea horse blanks, its for my son who is a marine biologist, Jeff you are an arteest

workinforwood

Thanks guys. The Phoenix is a wonderful story and I had a heck of a time coming up with a design for one. My imagination can get really out of hand and with a Phoenix you can really get outrageous with the wings and flames out the tail, but there is not enough room on the pen for where I really would have liked to go. Just this design barely fits on a Jr Gent II cap..you have to drill it dead center and even then I had to leave a little shape to the cap section as going straight across would have spread the feather tips and the beak too much.

Thanks for looking. Yes, driving inspires my imagination.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful! You never cease to amaze me! Actually, stunning would be a better word - but you'd have to send it to me for a better look first. :biggrin:

Top Bottom