Philipine Persimmon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Some time back , I purchased some of these blanks from Dario . Thank you Dario . Figured it was time to turn one since I had some decent kits on hand too . I like the way this wood turns . The hardware is Titanium Jr. Gent II Finish is CA , MM to 12000 PlastX and Renwax . Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 148
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

simomatra

Another beauty Chuck, I like the look of that timber definitely on my look list. It looks as if it would make a great grooms pen.

You have done a great job on the pen excellent finish looks all class.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another beauty Chuck, I like the look of that timber definitely on my look list. It looks as if it would make a great grooms pen.

You have done a great job on the pen excellent finish looks all class.
Thank you Sam . I agree , this would indeed make a fine Grooms pen .

Thank you too Robin .

its_virgil

Nice pen Chuck. were those blanks round? I think that is what I have that I couldn't figure out what they were. I did get them from Dario.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Some time back , I purchased some of these blanks from Dario . Thank you Dario . Figured it was time to turn one since I had some decent kits on hand too . I like the way this wood turns . The hardware is Titanium Jr. Gent II Finish is CA , MM to 12000 PlastX and Renwax . Thanks for looking .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nice pen Chuck. were those blanks round? I think that is what I have that I couldn't figure out what they were. I did get them from Dario.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Thank you Don . Yes they are turned round and very smooth . Good chance that's what you have .

Top Bottom