Philadelphia Police

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MrKugelschreiber

This is my 4th decal pen, but my first casting. There are a few people to thank for all their guidance and info up till this point. Along with this forum I'd like to thank Marko50, Zac@NVwoodworks, Arkie, & cwalker935. These folks have given me many helpful hints, and putting all this knowledge to work has given me a beautiful gift for a long time friend. It's a very simple story. The friends father, a retired Philadelphia police officer has recently passed. He was a very nice individual whom served his city, was a husband and father. I wanted to immediately make a pen like this for her as a "tribute" to her father but I didn't have enough info on how to make it when I heard he passed. I had been collecting data on how to make such a blank and this week came my delivery from Alumilite. Slowly but surely from the painting steps to get a pearly white tube, to decals and curing, to pressure casting the Alumilite. Sorry the pic are amateur but it shows what needs to be seen. She has no idea this pen is coming. It's should hit the ball out of the park!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

A Beautiful Tribute, Mike.
Excellent Work on the Blank, Well Cast, and Personalised.
I am Sure that your Tribute will be Loved, and Well Received.
It is also very Pleasing that you gave reference to those Notable Members who have assisted you to obtain the necessary Skills.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom