Pheasant Nouveau Sceptre

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

I decided to try one of Penn State's new upscale pens, here is my first one

IMG_8387copy.jpg

I like the quality of the hardware, heavy yes, but I like the statement it makes in the hand.

IMG_8386.jpg

So Ed, can you get more pen/tube options from John ? I see a flock of these and other pens on my table this coming craft season!

IMG_8385.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Jim, very nice looking pen. do you mean heavy in actual weight in comparison to the other kits or look? I thought the combination of those together complimented each other unless if you mean in weight then it may limit you to selling it to a male customer than a female.

Jim, very nice looking pen. do you mean heavy in actual weight in comparison to the other kits or look? I thought the combination of those together complimented each other unless if you mean in weight then it may limit you to selling it to a male customer than a female.

Just the physical weight, I at first was not sure about the feathers and teh kit, but recently some one posted one on an Emp and I thought, I was wrong again...

JohnU

Great looking pen Jim! I like the looks of that kit with the feathers. Your pictures great too. ( I'll be getting more blanks out to Ed very soon. ) Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom