Pheasant Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Via Exotic Blanks, it's Pheasant Feathers, a beautiful blank made by JohnU. It's on a 22K Jr. Statesman. Fun and easy to turn. While turning, the resin came off in long ribbons:). Hope you like it. Comments and questions welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Pheasant Feathers_2.jpg
    Pheasant Feathers_2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Pheasant Feathers_1.jpg
    Pheasant Feathers_1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Pheasant Feathers.jpg
    Pheasant Feathers.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Doc,
Purchased a 23 inch screen today so your pen is displayed on a big field your fit is extraordinary together with a finish fit for a King, even Presidential.

Fine feathered friend.

Kind regards Peter.

wizard

Looks good Doc!! I'm curious though, what made you change it up and go with a rollerball this time?
Seamus, Thank you for the compliment. Seamus, I didn't have a Jr. Statesman Rollerball at the time I made your Texas Quarter Pen and got in a rush to make it:rolleyes:. I would have rather used a rollerball. By the way, check your e-mail.:wink:. Regards, Doc

azamiryou

Pheasant feather pens always make me think of the old story about fletchers who used pheasant feathers to make arrows, but they didn't pluck the pheasants themselves. There was a nice old woman in town who did that for them. So when they needed more feathers, they went to visit the "pleasant mother pheasant plucker".:)

In other news... gorgeous pen! Thanks for sharing.

JohnU

Beautiful work as always Doc. I like your choice of parts and your pictures are awesome . Thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom