Perfume Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tmhawk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tmhawk

Ian, LOL
My son looked at your</u> Perfume Pens and was inspired to do the Red one I first posted. He was not going to copy it, he did say that it gave him some ideas for the Red one he did. He very much admires you Perf Pens. He's an artist, MUCH more than me. Neither he nor I object in the least, he will be flattered that you commented on his Perf Pens. We look forward to your pics. (We both admire your Perf Pens very much)
Thank Ian.

Sylvanite: Mike says, "Thank You." I agree it is elegant. It's a graduation gift for his cousin who's getting her BA.

tmhawk

Thanks Charles,
After you mentioned his first Perf Pen he went to your album. "Dad, you have any PURPLE wood?" Me, "Huh?" "Dale has PURPLE wood." Ah ha, Purple heart, I know where I can get some. Got a small board of Purple heart that he's cutting blanks out of and making a pen out of this weekend. He likes your pens.
Thanks Charles.

DSallee

WOW.. that is really awesome looking Tony! Tell Mike he done an excellent job on that! It inspires ME to try some perf pens! LOL

I really like that blank!

Dave

tmhawk

Hello Jason,
I get my Perfume Pen kits from my local Woodcraft, they are available from other vendors. The acrylic blank came from Woodcraft and it is called "Water" and is part number 148257. Need any other info just ask.

Top Bottom