Perfect Fits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

Burnt Copper and Hawaii from Exotic Blanks. Autumn Fire and Purple Haze from Charles aka [profile]Glass Scratcher[/profile].

Attachments

• PFA-BP-TG-0011.jpg
    PFA-BP-TG-0011.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 334
  • PFA-BP-TG-0012.jpg
    PFA-BP-TG-0012.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 274
  • PFB-BP-TG-0009.jpg
    PFB-BP-TG-0009.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 267
  • PFB-BP-TG-0010.jpg
    PFB-BP-TG-0010.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 272
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Roger Bullock

Kind of new around here, so I have some questions. Is the kit called Perfect Fit and where can a guy get them. Those are nice looking and your turning has really made them.....well even better.

pipeyeti

Kind of new around here, so I have some questions. Is the kit called Perfect Fit and where can a guy get them. Those are nice looking and your turning has really made them.....well even better.

I have some kits for sale on the individal classified board. Shameless plug I know, but I have them priced cheap.

VisExp

Thank you for the comments everyone :biggrin:

Roger, Hans answered your question. I got the kits from Bear Tooth Woods. They are called Perfect Fits. I really like the kit, I think of it as a refined Euro pen. They can also be converted to pencils, although I have not done that yet.

Top Bottom