Perfect Fit #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Chrome, Red Elm burl, CA finish. Still working out my lighting and camera position, but I'm getting closer. I hope these sell as well as I like the kit, but then I keep making Barons and Gents and have only sold a few of those so what the hay.

2005101322016_perfectCH_redelm_burl.jpg

Thanks for taking time to look and please feel free to comment on anything you like.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Looks good Billy. I really like the PF kits. Have ordere several more for myself. Just one question. Why dod you post the pict upside down??????[:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

RPM

Jim,
The perfect fit is not a double twist (twist in both directions) and the mechanism is spring loaded. Also, the perfect fit goes together like a slimline (push top onto bottom) unlike the screw together of the RT euro. I'm assuming you are asking about the Parker style euro.
Richard

alamocdc

Thanks, everyone. LOL, Mannie! Good catch, Jim, but I can't answer your question about the Round Top Euro. The only Euros I turn are the 8mm Designer (Parker refill) from PSI. I figure if I'm going to spend and charge more than SL prices for a pen I want the ability to be able to put gels in it. I don't know about anywhere else, but around here it makes them sell better. Compared to the PSI 8mm Designer, this pen is very similar, but the lower barrel is inherently a little larger at both ends making it more comfortable... IMO. The 8mm Designer also requires a material tenon turned to a specific size. The tenon on the PF (this pen) is actually just about 1/4" of the brass tube. Someone else can answer concerning the Euro Round Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom