Pens for the Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Finatic

Finatic

My donation to the Pens for the Troops collection. 5 are bamboo and 5 are corian. Made in the USA with Pride.:usflag:
Pens for the Troops 003.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Very nice job. I can't tell on the slimlines in corian that are standing up, but are those one piece like the one laying down? That takes some skill to do, and I can tell that the one laying down is one piece. Even if the others aren't, nice job on modifying the kit to either be one piece or centerband-less! I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

Finatic

Thanks for the kudos, but, I'm not that good yet........Four of the Corian pens are just bandless and are two piece. They twist in the center just like the banded ones. I wanted to make a few fatter slimlines for the guys or gals with bigger hands, and still have the pen fit in the uniform.

wiset1

They look fantastic! I'm sure my fellow service members will love them. I've been making the 50 Caliber pens and handing them out to our lower enlisted. It seems that the upper echelon always ends up with stuff so I make sure to put a pen in the hand of our E4's and below for their hard work and effort. It lets them know that they are being seen by their NCO's.

Thank you for supporting us!

U.S. Army SSG, Wiesbaden Germany

Top Bottom