Pens for Paws

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jimskio

jimskio

This is a picture of pens I have put together to help a friend with vet bills. We found a dog on the island where I work and Devin adopted him, long story short he had contracted parvo here on the island and his bills started adding up. One more night on the island and he would have died in the woods. We are very close to our goal and thanks to very generous donations of pen kits and blanks from Dean(alphageek), Roy(OKLAHOMAN), Terry Finney(terryf) and Dawn(PRPrincess) we are getting even closer to that goal. I can not say Thank You all enough and how much this means to Devin and I.

Thanks for looking,
Jimmy

Attachments

• pens for paws.jpg
    pens for paws.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimskio

Terry,

This is an update we got from Gator's adopter. Sounds like he is doing great.

Good morning!

Well, Gator had a great weekend! He was home all weekend with us - eating well and regular on the other end plus no vomiting. So we are just so happy to say that he made and is now back to being a puppy. Now we're really seeing the true side of him, which is a playful, sweet, fun-loving dog that loves to play with our other dog and seems to be thankful for a new home. It was an emotional roller coaster, and Jenny (wife) and I couldn't have made it through without the encouragement and support so kindly given from everyone. I can't say thank you enough for the great addition to our family.

Most sincerely,
Devin

OKLAHOMAN

Jimmy, that is great news on Gator, I couldn't not help out one of mans best friends and one Georgia named Gator.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Glad he is doing well. Great looking set of pens and I hope that things continue well for him - great job on the rescue! (of the dog, not the pens!)

Top Bottom