Pens For Our Service Men and Women

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithlong

keithlong

Last month I have the privilege to go to the woodshop on the Arsenal in Huntsville and help some volunteer penturners make pens for our troops. I was allowed to bring 20 kits back with me and turn them myself. Here they are, I used different woods and tried a couple of finishes on them. I want to add that one of my friends, Dave, came to visit me this past week and he turned 3 of them for me. So today Gary and I went back to help out again and I turned these in. Comments welcomed. It was a lot of fun, so in fact that I brought home some more kits today.
DSCF0330.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Way to go, Keith. Beautiful work for the best heroes around. I am sure they will be taken with the love you put into each one, and that love shows in abundance. Nothing like the feeling of giving back to those that serve us so well.
Charles

wiset1

I'm sure my fellow Soldiers will appreciate the thought! Thank you for your efforts and support.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
looking great Kieth, I will post a pix of the ones I have done later this week and ship to Gary in Fla. the first of next . I told you the shapes I did was good. lol....................

Top Bottom