Pens from Lithuania.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MantasLithuania

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I like your pens and wonder what kits you used and where you got them from.

I only opened 2 pictures though because the hosting site for them opens with lots of adds to half dressed women and I'm not risking getting viruses etc., from a site like that. If you post the pictures into this site directly I'd enjoy seeing the rest in detail, if not I'll only look at the little thumbnails.

I only opened 2 pictures though because the hosting site for them opens with lots of adds to half dressed women and I'm not risking getting viruses etc., from a site like that. If you post the pictures into this site directly I'd enjoy seeing the rest in detail, if not I'll only look at the little thumbnails.

Rlly?? I'm using Ad blocker plugin for chrome, so I don't see any ads. Sorry about that. I would add photos directly via forum, but i hate attachments here. Maybe someone knows good uploading site without naked women :biggrin: and ads?

I use kits from penkitsmall.com it's xiamen rizheng stationery.

Curly

Thanks for the info on your kit source. There is a German site that has some interesting and unique kits, although not cheap, that might be of interest to you. When I'm back on my desktop instead of the phone I'll add it to this thread if you like.

My second reason for posting pictures in this site is that in a few years from now if you go to another hosting site and drop the one you use now the pictures are still viewable to us and not lost because the links are no good.

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

I concur with Pete! I'd be concerned (after the first) about opening your pictures. But...Love your Pens!

Thanks for the info on your kit source. There is a German site that has some interesting and unique kits, although not cheap, that might be of interest to you. When I'm back on my desktop instead of the phone I'll add it to this thread if you like.

My second reason for posting pictures in this site is that in a few years from now if you go to another hosting site and drop the one you use now the pictures are still viewable to us and not lost because the links are no good.

Thank you for german link, i will take a look :)
Okay, ill try to upload pictures in this forum directly :)

Attachments

• Img0172.jpg
    Img0172.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Img0174.jpg
    Img0174.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Img0176.jpg
    Img0176.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Img0183.jpg
    Img0183.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Img0185.jpg
    Img0185.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 147

I concur with Pete! I'd be concerned (after the first) about opening your pictures. But...Love your Pens!

Thank you for good words :) I uploaded pictures directly here. :)

OZturner

Excellent Work, Mantas.
I would like to suggest that you might like to post a smaller number of pens, more frequently,
Such a Number of Pens is difficult to provide Comments and Feedback, on your work.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Latest update.
Woods used: Padouk and Zebrano.
Finish: Lots of CA glue + micromesh.
Laser engraved and filled with coal dust :)
Have a nice evening (in Lithuania) :)

Attachments

• Img0190.jpg
    Img0190.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Img0192.jpg
    Img0192.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Img0197.jpg
    Img0197.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Img0199.jpg