Pens I Made This Week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Son_of_Proud_Poppa

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are three pens I made this week during my Christmas vacation from school. The first one is a blue acrylic Euro with satin pearl fittings.

2007122953833_TNB3401%20-%20A.jpg

The next one is a tan and pearl acrylic Euro with satin pearl fittings.

2007122953952_TNB3201.jpg

The last one is a leopardwood cigar pen with platinum fittings.

2007122954243_TNB3301.jpg

The pictures are kind of bad because my dad took them and he's not too good with the camera.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

If this is what you make at 12 I can't wait to see what you will be doing when you're 18. Those pens look great. I'd be proud of them, no reason to be flamed you're off the hook[:eek:)]

Son -

There's no need to apologize for your father's picture-taking skills. Some might even say those photos are just short of excellent. (Some might not, but then they don't have an eye for art.)

A better use of your time might be put to explaining why you were posting to the IAP web site at 12:45 in the morning when your mother and I were sound asleep.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2
<br />Son -

There's no need to apologize for your father's picture-taking skills. Some might even say those photos are just short of excellent. (Some might not, but then they don't have an eye for art.)

A better use of your time might be put to explaining why you were posting to the IAP web site at 12:45 in the morning when your mother and I were sound asleep.

Michael,

You should be congratulating the lad for completing his pens without waking his parents. However, how did YOU take the picture without knowing WHEN he was posting???

Excellent work at any age, Stewart!![:D]

Ed -

I had taken the pictures a couple of days ago for use on the boy's web site. He and a couple of friends have a small business selling pens. They just got started a couple of months ago, but already have sales in excess of $750 with orders still in the pipeline. Stewart aspires to bigger and better things, and I expect he soon will have some segmented work to post here. His initial efforts are promising.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2
<br />Ed -

I had taken the pictures a couple of days ago for use on the boy's web site. He and a couple of friends have a small business selling pens. They just got started a couple of months ago, but already have sales in excess of $750 with orders still in the pipeline. Stewart aspires to bigger and better things, and I expect he soon will have some segmented work to post here. His initial efforts are promising.

So what's he waiting for????? Send him out to SELL!!!!! He's beating many of MY shows!!!! Go for it, man!!!

Seriously, nice job, Stewart. Stay in school, sell in your "free time". When you reach dating age, you'll find PLENTY to do with any cash residual that may remain (after college fund, of course!)

Nice work, young man! BEST of luck to you![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom